3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Snorkel in Kealakekua Bay and visit the sea caves during an aqua adventure from Kailua-Kona. Board a boat in Honokohau Harbor to meet your local captain and crew. With a group of 16 people or fewer, travel to a marine life conservation area in Kealakekua Bay, stopping at local landmarks and listening to interesting commentary from your captain on the way. If conditions allow, enter the sea caves, unusual rock formations only accessible by water. Dive in wearing the provided snorkel equipment and look for pods of friendly spinner dolphins, sea turtles, and native tropical fish. Lunch, refreshments, and use of all snorkeling equipment are included.
- Snorkel in the marine conservation area at Kealakekua Bay
- Jump in to swim with pods of friendly, curious spinner dolphins
- Visit sea caves if conditions permit
- Snorkel equipment provided
- Lunch, snacks, and refreshments included
- Supervision from an experienced captain and crew
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch, snacks and refreshments
Professional captain and crew
Towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
Departure & Return
277 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Northside of the Honokohau Harbor. More details below
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- For adults who prefer not to snorkel but just ride along, pricing is the same as a child
- Boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Weight restriction: 275 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY C Big Island LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Wild Dolphin Encounter, Sea Caves & Captain Cook Snorkel
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBig Island of HawaiiSnorkeling - HawaiiSnorkeling - MauiSnorkeling - OahuCategory
Hiilawe Falls Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Tours & TicketsIsaac Hale Beach Park Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsChain of Craters Road Tours & TicketsAnaeho'omalu Bay Tours & TicketsKailua Pier Tours & TicketsKapaau Tours & TicketsRoyal Kona Coffee Center Tours & TicketsKohala Coast Tours & TicketsSt. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & TicketsCrater Rim Drive Tours & TicketsHonaunau Bay Tours & TicketsHonokohau Harbor Tours & TicketsMountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & TicketsKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & TicketsWaimea Tours & TicketsBanyan Drive Tours & TicketsHonopua Farm Tours & Tickets