Explore our promoted experiences
- Small boat lets you get closer without disturbing the manta rays
- Certified in-water guides focus on a safe and non-intrusive experience
- Warm up with included hot drinks and snacks on the boat
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
Please arrive on time for the start of your tour. We meet at Keauhou Small Boat Harbor down from the Outrigger Hotel. Take Ali'i Drive south to 78-7138 Kaleiopapa Street. Look for our white business van near the boat ramps to check in. Be sure to come in swim wear and bring towels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Basic swimming skills are required
- Previous snorkeling experience is required
- Guests must be able to independently climb up a boat ladder
- Guest must be able to converse in English to understand verbal instructions and safety briefings
- Your safety is our priority! If you or anyone in your group would like a lifejacket please contact our reservation line.
- Please call to confirm availability before purchasing
- Our Manta Policy: Manta Rays are wild animals and Hawaii Island and Ocean Tours cannot guarantee their presence. If a manta ray is not seen on your night out with us you may try again on a different night, or on your next visit. Guests who purchased tickets at our full online booking price may come back out again for free. Tickets purchased through a 3rd party (such as TripAdvisor/Viator/Expedia...etc) or at a discounted rate may join again for an additional $30 per person. Please keep in mind that seats may be extremely limited during certain times of the year. We usually are very successful in finding mantas for you; however if they decide to take the night off the costs involved with setting up the charter will not allow us to offer you a refund. We appreciate your business and understanding of this policy.
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility/physical restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Island & Ocean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff