7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience some of Basque Country’s top destinations on this multi-day excursion. After a convenient airport pickup, enjoy activities that include exploring the cities of Bilbao, San Sebastian, Vitoria, and Rioja, and enjoy complimentary access to museums like the Guggenheim and San Telmo. Enjoy all-inclusive transportation, select meals, accommodations, and access to a knowledgeable, friendly guide.
- Spend a week exploring Basque Country’s top destinations on a guided tour
- Learn about the region’s history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Experience places like San Sebastian, Bilbao, and explore top museums
- Enjoy accommodations, hotel pickup and drop-off, and select meals
Saved to wishlist!
6 nights accommodation at 3star hotels
Private arrival and departure transfers
Departure & Return
Bilbao Airport , Bilbao SpainWe include the arrival transfer from Bilbao airport, train and bus station.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Servicios Turisticos Integrales
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-day Basque Country Tour with Guggenheim Museum Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-day Basque Country Tour with Guggenheim Museum Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-day Basque Country Tour with Guggenheim Museum Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
7-day Basque Country Tour with Guggenheim Museum Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBilbaoBus Tours - Basque CountryCity Tours - Basque CountryMulti-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - SantanderCity Tours - SantanderMulti-day Tours - SantanderBus Tours - San SebastianCity Tours - San SebastianMulti-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda) Tours & TicketsArriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga) Tours & TicketsAzkuna Zentroa Tours & TicketsRiver Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria) Tours & TicketsSan Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando) Tours & TicketsCasco Viejo Tours & TicketsBilbao's Santiago Cathedral Tours & TicketsChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón) Tours & TicketsBizkaia Museum of Archaeology Tours & TicketsEuskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna) Tours & Tickets