- This tour is ideal for foodies who want to learn more about the cuisine
- Learn the local ‘rules’ to ordering
- Tour price includes samplings and drinks
- Hear about Basque country as you explore like a local
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Foral Palace for the tours starting at 6pm We meet in front of the Ribera Market for the tours starting at 11am (Friday & Saturday)
For morning tours the tour will end at the Foral Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Spain Gastronomy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.