10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/Professional local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBilbao, Bilbao, Province of Vizcaya, Basque Country
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Availability for visits cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of visits availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Basque Destination "Creating Memories"
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bilbao: The Route of the Three Temples
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBilbaoBus Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderBus Tours - San SebastianHistorical Tours - San SebastianFull-day Tours - San SebastianCategory
Doña Casilda Iturrizar ParkChurch of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Moyua Square (Plaza Moyua)PuppyZubizuri BridgeBasque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)Bizkaia Museum of Archaeology