Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 11.5-hour day-trip to Lake Bled, the Postojna Cave, and Predjama Castle from Bled
- Ideal for travelers with limited time in Slovenia
- Enjoy stunning views of Lake Bled and Bled Island from Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- Marvel at otherworldly limestone formations inside the Postojna Cave
- Take a tour of the 700-year-old Predjama Castle, carved into the face of a cliff
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointBled, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
The main bus station in Bled (Cesta Svobode 4)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From here, you’ll ascend to Bled Castle (Blejski Grad) and enjoy stunning views of Lake Bled and Bled Island from its clifftop perch. Descend to lake level and take a pletna (traditional boat) to Bled Island, marooned in the midst of the glacial lake and crowned by the Baroque Church of the Assumption.
Opt to climb the 99 stairs that lead to the top of the church’s bell tower before you proceed to Vintgar Gorge (Soteska VIntgar), home to a stunning waterfall and icy green water. During free time, you can stroll around Bled Lake at leisure or enjoy a slice of cream cake at a lakeside cafe.
Your next stop, following a 1-hour drive, is the Postojna Caves, where stalactites, stalagmites, and limestone curtains decorate a 12.5-mile (20-km) karst cave. Ride an electric train into the subterranean belly of the cave and then wander through passages and galleries alongside your guide.
Next up is Predjama Castle, a 700-year-old fortress carved into the mouth of a cliff. Embark on a guided tour of the castle’s opulent chambers and learn about the legend of Erasmus, Slovenia’s answer to Robin Hood.
Depending on your start time, your tour concludes at around 7pm or 9pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- In Winter season (from 1st Nov to 31st March) the itinerary changes and starts with Postojna Cave tour and continues with Bled Lake in the afternoon
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund (will run with minimum 2 guests)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff