4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This self-guided cycling adventure is perfect for independent travelers interested in seeing the best of Slovenia’s outdoor beauty. Avoid the stress of feeling rushed on an organized tour, and travel at your own pace. This hassle-free experience includes a 4-day bike rental, half-board accommodation, private transfers, and a detailed itinerary. See the Julian Alps, Bled, Kranjska Gora, Kobarid, Bovec, Bohinj Lake, and much more.
- Save time researching and get a detailed itinerary for your trip
- Hassle-free self-guided cycle tour with equipment rental included
- No need to book accommodation—a 3-night half-board stay is included
- Set off with confidence—receive an introductory briefing and a welcome drink
Saved to wishlist!
Trek Hybrid DS bike with 2 side panniers, helmet and lock
Food and drinks: lunch on all days.
Luggage transfer between towns – you carry all your gear in panniers from days 1-4.
Items of a personal nature.
White Water Rafting on Soča - Emerald river 48,00 eur (optional)
Departure & Return
Grajska cesta 10 , Grajska cesta 10, 4260 Bled, SloveniaThis activity will end right where it started.
LIFE Adventures office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Dress code is sport, sport casual, outdoor sport.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lajf d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling around Julian Alps - Self Guided?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling around Julian Alps - Self Guided?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycling around Julian Alps - Self Guided
6 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBledNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaMulti-day Tours - LjubljanaMountain Bike Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - TriesteMulti-day Tours - TriesteMountain Bike Tours - TriesteNature and Wildlife - KoperMulti-day Tours - KoperMountain Bike Tours - KoperCategory