5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
technical ice climbing equipment
professional licenced ice climbing guide
transport from the Bled area to the starting point and back
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Ljubljanska cesta 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What you need to bring with you and keep in mind: - some warm winter (if possible waterproof) clothing (it is recommended to wear several layers of clothing. When climbing you put the layers down and when stopping you can put them back) - a good pair of rigid mountaineering boots - gloves
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altitude Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ice Climbing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ice Climbing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ice Climbing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBledClimbing - LjubljanaClimbing - TriesteClimbing - KoperCategory