- Travel at your own pace on a self-guided cycling tour from Bled to Lake Bohinj
- Cycle through some of the most beautiful vistas in Triglav National Park
- Enjoy transportation to the start and a return trip to Bled via train
- Tour includes bike rental, detailed itinerary, maps, and 24/7 agency support
Departure & Return
LIFE Adventures office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Dress code is sport, sport casual, outdoor sport.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lajf d.o.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Lake Bohinj from Bled: Self-Guided Cycling Tour.