6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore Postonja Cave and Predjama Castle on a full-day tour from Lake Bled, going deep underground then climbing into an ancient fortress built high into a cliff. Guided tours of each site go from the natural history of region to the dramatic battles and sieges at Postonja Castle, and combining the two adjacent destinations into a single day saves hours of driving time.
- See two top destinations in Slovenia's karst landscape
- Travel through the Alps in the comfort of a climate-controlled minivan
- Included entrance fees save time and money upon arrival
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Bled hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your accommodation in Bled
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amigo Outdoor Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "This still involves stair climbing but the stairs are in good condition and you can move at your own pace." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesBledAttractions & Museums - LjubljanaAttractions & Museums - TriesteAttractions & Museums - KoperCategory