- Learn about Russia’s ‘Night Witches’, a notorious all-woman bombing squad
- See how Wellington’s famous Weta Workshop built the mannequins
- For the enthusiast, self-guided tours of the exhibit are also available
- Take home a memory: souvenirs for young and old are available in the shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Coffee Kiosk and light refreshments available
- Souvenirs available for purchase
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must be well and are required to sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- OPERATED BY Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands