5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of the Marlborough wine region on this full-day small-group tour from Blenheim or Picton. See Peter Jackson's collection of WWI aircraft on display at the Omaka Heritage Aviation Centre, enjoy wine tasting at two Wairau Valley wineries, and sample delicious gourmet cuisine at a local restaurant (own expense).
- Full-day Omaka, Wairau Valley, and Marlborough wine tasting tour from Picton or Blenheim
- Marvel over classic planes, WWI aircraft, and WWII bombers at the Omaka Heritage Aviation Centre
- Indulge with gourmet food tastings and a delicious lunch of regional cuisine (own expense)
- Enjoy expert-led wine tastings at two wineries in the Wairau Valley
- Customize your itinerary to explore the sights that interest you most
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, wine tasting, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your designated point of accommodation. Hotel, Residential home or Air B&B or homestay. Please advise at time of booking or contact the chauffeur from your ticket information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Omaka Aviation Heritage Center and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Omaka Aviation Heritage Center and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Omaka Aviation Heritage Center and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Omaka Aviation Heritage Center and Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Omaka Aviation Heritage Center and Wine Tasting Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandChocolate Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHistorical Tours - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory