4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore New Zealand's premier wine region on this half-day tour from Blenheim. Visit four wineries, each internationally-acclaimed for their blends of red, white and particularly Sauvignon Blanc grapes that flourish in the sun-drenched alluvial soils of Marlborough. Stroll through the vines and contemplate the meaningful things in life: less important things, like your round-trip transport to and from Blenheim, are all taken care of by your tour operator.
- Taste Marlborough’s world-famous Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir wine varietals
- Learn about the region’s unique climate and soils, ideal for growing grapes
- Limited to groups of 11 people, there’s plenty of chance to ask questions
- Hotel transfers between Blenheim and wineries included, with commentary onboard commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visits to four wineries
Standard Wine tasting fees
Lunch (optional; extra cost)
1 Small bag only, no suitcases are able to be taken on tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from all central Accommodation in the Blenheim township, or the Railway Station/ I Site. If you are outside of the township we will contact you with a more accurate pick up time. We work to accomodate all requests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Small group tour with a maximum of 11 people
- Children may be able to be accommodated on this tour during the off season however please check with us prior to booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlborough Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Wine Tour in Marlborough with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Wine Tour in Marlborough with Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Wine Tour in Marlborough with Wine Tasting
4 to 5 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSouth IslandBlenheimFood Tours - South IslandUnique Experiences - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandHalf-day Tours - South IslandCategory