1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The towering peaks of the Three Sisters are among the most photographed sites in the Blue Mountains. With this tour, hop aboard a Chopper 4 trike and zip along the mountain roads in your unique form of transport. Escape the crowds to stop at quiet lookout points, admire the views from Govetts Leap, and spot the Three Sisters and Bridal Veil Falls.
- Magnificent views from the back of a Chopper 4 trike
- Choice of multiple morning and afternoon tour departures
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Blue Mountains hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
A helmet, jacket & trike with a rider / guide will be included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from where you like in the Blue Mountains area your Hotel, home or train station. Please supply a pick up address or location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 passengers for this tour to run.
- Any passengers affected by illegal drugs or alcahol will be refused the tour , no refund.
- This tour can be taken if you have a dissability you can not bring a wheel chair on the trike.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Ride Australia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains 1-Hour Trike Tour of Three Sisters?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains 1-Hour Trike Tour of Three Sisters
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Motorcycle ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBlue MountainsMotorcycle Tours - New South WalesCategory