12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from our convenient meeting points
Small-group, COVID Safe
Admission to Featherdale WildLife Park
Rivercuise return into Sydney Harbour
3 Sisters lookout ,Visit Katoomba, Leura & various lookouts
Drinks - can be purchased throughout the day
Hotel drop-off - Drop-off is either Darling Harbour Wharf or Circular Quay, tour concludes by rivercruise.
We only pick up from specific tour departure points & selected hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that pick up at the Sheraton Grand & the Four Seasons is at the back entrance not the front entrance hotel as listed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon booking you will be required to enter your hotel pick up details, if you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
- Please check weather forecast for Sydney and Katoomba to dress to the conditions, and dress very warmly during the Winter months, as the mountains can drop to close to 0 degrees Celsius. We operate in all weather so it is your responsibility to check the weather and if you wish, change your day of travel, 24 hours prior to your original day (date changes are subject to availability)
- PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ANDERSONS TOURS to select a meeting point, at least 48 hours prior to travel
- We recommend eating breakfast before boarding, as we don't accept hot food/drinks onboard for safety reasons
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ANDERSONS TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Blue Mountains Tour with a Local guide
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneyBlue MountainsBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesCategory