Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that pick up at the Sheraton Grand & the Four Seasons is at the back entrance not the front entrance hotel as listed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon booking you will be required to enter your hotel pick up details, if you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
- Please check weather forecast for Sydney and Katoomba to dress to the conditions, and dress very warmly during the Winter months, as the mountains can drop to close to 0 degrees Celsius. We operate in all weather so it is your responsibility to check the weather and if you wish, change your day of travel, 24 hours prior to your original day (date changes are subject to availability)
- PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ANDERSONS TOURS to select a meeting point, at least 48 hours prior to travel
- We recommend eating breakfast before boarding, as we don't accept hot food/drinks onboard for safety reasons
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ANDERSONS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Blue Mountains Tour with a Local guide.