- Small-group tour, limited to 10 people, ensures personal attention
- Inexperienced abseilers can forget their worries and feel confident under the supervision of a guide
- Includes lunch, national park fees, and use of all necessary equipment
- Embark on the two most thrilling adventures you can have in the UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains National Park
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian School Of Mountaineering
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Full-Day Canyoning and Abseiling Adventure from Katoomba.