8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Scale the cliffs of the Blue Mountains on a full-day rock climbing adventure from Katoomba. Whether it's your first time on the rocks or you already have some climbs under your belt, expert guides present all you need to know about gear, belaying, footholds, and descent for a safe and challenging outdoor experience. Take a break to enjoy a picnic among the beautiful Blue Mountain surrounds.
- Spend a day rock climbing in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales
- Learn essential climbing and safety techniques from expert guides
- Open to all skill levels; no experience necessary
- Rest up over a scenic picnic lunch
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
All technical equipment
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
166 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian School Of Mountaineering
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 47271P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBlue MountainsHiking - New South WalesClimbing - New South WalesCategory