9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Zoom through the pine forests, rugged sea cliffs and mountain villages of the Bodrum Peninsula on this thrilling off-road full-day jeep tour from Bodrum. Enjoy the views with the wind in your hair, as you travel by open-top 4x4 vehicle to the peninsula’s highest peak, stop to swim at hidden bays and enjoy a beachside barbecue lunch (included). You’ll also get a taste of traditional Turkish life as you visit the villages of Ciftlikkoy, Etrim and Mumcular, and browse the local handicraft shops, teahouses and orchards.
- Full-day Bodrum Peninsula tour by 4x4 jeep from Bodrum
- Relax as a friendly local guide drives and admire the peninsula's breathtaking scenery
- Travel through the mountains and stop in the picturesque village of Ciftlikkoy
- Admire the views from the peninsula’s highest peak and pass through the villages of Etrim and Mumcular
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch and swimming break in the little-known coastal gem of Mazi
- Go off-road and explore the pine forests that typify the Bodrum Peninsula's landscape
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBodrum District, Bodrum District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
BITEZ, BODRUM, ICMELER, GUMBET, GUMUSLUK, GUNDOGAN, TURGUTREIS, TURKBUKU, YALIKAVAK, TORBA HOTELS
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4x4 Jeep Tour of the Bodrum Peninsula from Bodrum
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBodrum4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish Riviera4WD Tours - KosSporting Events - KosNature and Wildlife - KosSafaris - KosExtreme - KosFull-day Tours - Kos4WD Tours - MarmarisSporting Events - MarmarisNature and Wildlife - MarmarisSafaris - MarmarisExtreme - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisCategory