2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Expand your beach vacation in Bodrum to include an overnight two-day adventure to Ephesus and Pamukkale. You’ll enjoy convenient end-to-end transportation with a private guide and go at an unhurried pace. First, visit the ancient city of Ephesus and then onwards to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale. With three meals and accommodation at a four-star hotel included, all that’s left for you to do is enjoy the sights.
- Sleep in included accommodation at four-star hotel
- Eat three complimentary meals
- Enjoy the personalized experience and pace of a private guide
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sight of Pamukkale
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation in 4-star hotel
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fee to Virgin Mary's House
Swimming in Cleopatra' pool
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate / main gate of the hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Ancient Ephesus and Pamukkale Hot Springs Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Ancient Ephesus and Pamukkale Hot Springs Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Ancient Ephesus and Pamukkale Hot Springs Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Ancient Ephesus and Pamukkale Hot Springs Tour from Bodrum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Ancient Ephesus and Pamukkale Hot Springs Tour from Bodrum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBodrumBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraOvernight Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraMulti-day Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - KosArchaeology Tours - KosOvernight Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - KosMulti-day Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosBus Tours - MarmarisArchaeology Tours - MarmarisOvernight Tours - MarmarisNature and Wildlife - MarmarisMulti-day Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisCategory