14 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step into antiquity on a full-day trip from Bodrum to the Ancient City of Ephesus that explores the ruins of a thriving Roman port and Meryemana, the Virgin Mary’s House. With an experienced guide to lead the way through the historic sites you’ll learn about daily life, religion, and culture in ancient Ephesus, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This full-day Ephesus tour includes round-trip transport from the Bodrum Peninsula, lunch, and entrance fees at the Ancient City of Ephesus.
- Buffet lunch included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fee to Virgin Mary's House
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Bodrum, Gumbet, Bitez, Ortakent, Icmeler, Bardakci and Bodrum Peninsula: Torba, Turgutreis, Akyarlar, Yalikavak, Gumusluk, Golurkbuku, Guvercinlik, Yaliciftlik. Pick is alwayas outside the hotel close to security gate or at the other places if its necessary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Childrens' passports are required on the day of travel
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Ephesus tour with Virgin Mary's House from Bodrum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Ephesus tour with Virgin Mary's House from Bodrum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Ephesus tour with Virgin Mary's House from Bodrum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Ephesus tour with Virgin Mary's House from Bodrum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Ephesus tour with Virgin Mary's House from Bodrum
14 to 15 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBodrumBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - KosArchaeology Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosBus Tours - MarmarisArchaeology Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisCategory