7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Bodrum Peninsula is one of Turkey’s most scenic settings, but the prettiest locations are often off-road. Get special access to hidden corners on the coastline with this off-the-beaten-track jeep safari. Hop a sturdy 4x4 to venture deep into the countryside, with stops at multiple traditional villages and time to swim in secluded, pristine beaches along the Mediterranean shore. Top it all off with a traditional Turkish lunch spread.
- A rugged adventure to off-the-beaten-track sights of the Bodrum Peninsula—with hotel transfers
- In a jeep 4x4, get off-road access to remote and secluded corners—untouched by other tourists
- Dig into a tasty Turkish lunch spread, prepared especially for you in a traditional village
- Get a peek at rural life in Turkey with visits to idyllic villages, woodlands, and waterfalls
Saved to wishlist!
Driver and fuel
Tips for driver and guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotel security gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Bodrum Jeep Safari with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bodrum Jeep Safari with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bodrum Jeep Safari with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bodrum Jeep Safari with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBodrum4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish Riviera4WD Tours - KosSporting Events - KosNature and Wildlife - KosSafaris - KosExtreme - KosFull-day Tours - Kos4WD Tours - MarmarisSporting Events - MarmarisNature and Wildlife - MarmarisSafaris - MarmarisExtreme - MarmarisFull-day Tours - MarmarisCategory