- Enjoy several stops to swim, snorkel, or sunbathe throughout the cruise
- Visit the voguish island of Kara Ada to swim in its mineral-rich waters
- Stop for lunch in the sun and enjoy a boat-cooked meal of grilled meat and salad
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Bodrum
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On the day of your cruise, your route may vary pending current weather conditions, however, you’re guaranteed to see many pine-laden beaches and protected bays that are quintessential of the Bodrum Peninsula. As you sail along, take plenty of breaks for swims and snorkeling. At one of many coves, perhaps soak up some sun with a good read or just gaze over the calming sea.
Continue to Kara Ada aka Black Island, assured to be on the cruise itinerary. Here, plop into its mineral-rich waters and see if its renown skin healing qualities come true. Since this island is set in Turkey’s legendary Turquoise Coast, keep your eyes peeled for luxurious yachts and gulets (classic Turkish sailboats) that are floating beside the banks.
Around midway through the cruise, take a break on board for a lunch prepared by your crew. Savor grilled chicken along with rice or pasta and crisp salad or a similar meal. As the day journeying along the spectacular Bodrum Peninsula comes to end, begin your voyage back to the port. After arriving at the dock, hop off your boat and pile into your minivan for a return trip to your Bodrum hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arbek Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms