Are you interested in?
25 Tours & Activities
Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology (Bodrum Sualti Arkeoloji Muzesi) Tours
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
79 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
pre paid entrance ticket fees to the listed sites and museums
in English speaking licenced professional tourist guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBodrum Kalesi, Çarşı, Kale Cd., 48400 Bodrum/Muğla, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istanbul Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bodrum City Walking Sightseeing - Late afternoon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bodrum City Walking Sightseeing - Late afternoon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bodrum City Walking Sightseeing - Late afternoon?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bodrum City Walking Sightseeing - Late afternoon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 5
Product code: 5744P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBodrumWalking Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraWalking Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosWalking Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisHalf-day Tours - MarmarisCategory