14 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Watch for sea turtles and ancient tombs along the scenic Dalyan River on a full-day tour from the Bodrum Peninsula that explores natural wonders, history, and Iztuzu Beach. Cruise to the Dalyan River’s natural mud baths and thermal pools, enjoy a buffet lunch at the edge of the water, and visit a fascinating Lycian necropolis. After following the river all the way to the Mediterranean Sea, hit the sand for some time on beautiful Iztuzu Beach, where Turkey’s sea turtles come to breed.
- Cruise the Dalyan River on a full-day tour from Bodrum
- Visit the natural mud baths and hot pools
- Spot ruins from the ancient Lycian city of Kaunos
- See a beach that's habitat for sea turtles
- Includes a hearty buffet lunch
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in the Bodrum Peninsula
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Breakfast (available to purchase)