- Experience the rural villages of Turkey
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a local family
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off incldued
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Upon your arrival, explore small winding streets lined with stone houses and farms. Then stop at a mosque, and visit a local cafe where you may order coffee or tea, or try some traditional Turkish drinks (own expense). For lunch, a traditional Turkish family welcomes you for a freshly cooked meal.
Before returning to Bodrum, learn how the local women weave traditional carpets. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Turkish Village Trip.