- Skip the restaurant reservations and help prepare a home-cooked meal
- Follow step-by-step instructions in a local cook's private home
- Learn to make homemade Bolognese-style pasta, a main dish, and an appetizer
- Hands-on way to get immersed in Bologna's culinary culture
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 9 are free of any charge and will be host with great pleasure
- Special menu for them for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience