- Skip the restaurant scene for the home of your host/chef
- Learn about Italian culture and cuisine during a private class
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor accompanied by local wines
- Rumor has it that your host may share his second passion: American swing dance
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Pio at his apartment in Bolognina neighborhood of Bologna. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note, this is not a commercial cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into a Bologna home to meet a local who is an expert cook, and share Italian culture and cuisine together.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Create Your Own Homemade Pasta with a Professional Pasta Maker in Bologna.