4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guide from the starting point for the duration of the tour
2 full days with licensed guide
Overnight in a well located 4-star hotel of the Accor chain
Recent vintage coach for the whole period equipped with wi-fi, bathroom, air conditioning
Typical menus for three-course dinners
Tourist tax around € 2.50 per person per night
Optional entrance to the Louvre euro 17.00 per person
Optional entrance to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower euro 17.00 pp - euro 9.00 pp from 12 to 24 years
Optional Bateaux mouche excursion euro 12.00 per person
Departure & Return
Via Stalingrado, 71, 40128 Bologna BO, Italy
Departure at 04.30 AM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aliantour in Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Day Guided Tour of Paris All Inclusive by Bus from Bologna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day Guided Tour of Paris All Inclusive by Bus from Bologna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Day Guided Tour of Paris All Inclusive by Bus from Bologna?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day Guided Tour of Paris All Inclusive by Bus from Bologna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Guided Tour of Paris All Inclusive by Bus from Bologna
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaMulti-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - ModenaMulti-day Tours - ModenaBus Tours - FerraraMulti-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi)Enzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari)Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte)National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna)Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca)Ferrari Museum (Museo Ferrari)Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati)Bologna University QuarterLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini)