2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of scenic, riverside Bonn—and learn about the life and times of Beethoven, one of Bonn’s most famous former residents—on this private walking tour. Pick between multiple daily tour times, and set off. You’ll visit the Beethoven House, monuments to the composer, and other locations he frequented. You’ll also spy city highlights like the Atles Rathaus and University of Bonn, and will learn about Bonn’s history.
- Follow in Beethoven’s footsteps, and learn about the composer’s life
- A private tour offers a flexible, personalized way to see the city
- Visit Bonn’s top highlights, plus Beethoven-themed landmarks
- This tour is perfect for history buffs and music lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Meeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bonn Walking Tour (In the footsteps of Ludwig Van Beethoven)
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBonnWalking Tours - Rhine RiverHistorical Tours - Rhine RiverArt Tours - Rhine RiverCategory