- Get a behind-the-scenes look at breweries, cider houses, and distilleries
- Enjoy a hearty lunch or dinner at Meadhall
- Sample a variety of beers and ciders throughout the tour
- Round-trip transport from downtown Boston included
Departure & Return
The Address of 2 Park Plaza is used for GPS navigation. This address is at the corner of Boylston St. and Charles St. South. in Front of PF Chang's. Best Parking: City Place Garage located at 8 Park Plaza Boston
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet your guide in downtown Boston, then hop on a bus and travel to local breweries. Learn about the different types of beer as well as the history and specialty of each brewery. Among the possibilities are Samuel Adams, Night Shift Brewing, Dorchester Brewing, Slumbrew, Mystic Brewery, Downeast Cider House or Beer Works.
Samuel Adams is a well-known brewery with a long history of various types and styles of craft beer. Night Shift Brewing is a craft brewery featuring a taproom with communal tables and an assortment of barrel-aged beers. Dorchester Brewing houses state-of-the-art brewing equipment. Slumbrew's motto is "Make good liquids; make good friends," which tells you all you need to know about their drinks. Mystic Brewery is a craft brewery dedicated to brewing distinctly regional beer. And Downeast Cider House is New England’s craft cider headquarters.
All tours end at The Meadhall, a spacious gastropub with a large craft beer and mead selection, plus American bar fare. Get a private tour and enjoy lunch with a beer.
Both tours conclude in downtown Boston.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you with possible updates on the day of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Please wear closed toe shoes for safety
- Please no pre-gaming. Anyone visibly intoxicated will be denied entry to the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid Policies- Mask are required on the tour except when eating or drinking. Some Breweries require Proof of Vaccination. You must bring this proof in order to participate in the tour and enter those venues. This can either be a Vaccination Card or Photo of the Card.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Brew Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Boston Guided Brewery Tour with Tastings & Lunch or Dinner.