Explore our promoted experiences
- Historic sightseeing cruise of Boston Harbor
- Narrated tour with tales of the Revolutionary War, Legends of the Sea, and Boston's Historical Figures
- See America's oldest continuously manned lighthouse
- Sail through the Harbor Islands National Park Area and Boston's working Port
Departure & Return
Boston Harbor Cruises
What To Expect
On this narrated tour, see the USS Constitution, the world’s oldest commissioned warship afloat and America’s Ship of State. Cruise past the authentically restored Boston Tea Party ships and the floating Boston Museum, one of the top museums in Boston. Check out Old North Church, where the famous “one if by land, and two if by sea” signal is said to have been sent by Paul Revere back in 1775. There’s also Boston Light, a lighthouse located on Little Brewster Island in outer Boston Harbor and the first light station established on the North American continent.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Harbor Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I definitely recommend it if your looking for a nice time on water with beautiful views!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews