1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Fans of Boston-based TV shows and movies will love this walking tour of Boston Common and Beacon Hill. Step inside the bar where ‘Cheers’ was made famous and see more than 30 filming locations for popular flicks such as ‘Good Will Hunting.’ A local actor serves as your guide and entertains with fun facts about Boston highlights.
- Movie and TV locations tour of Boston
- Visit over 30 famous Boston TV and movie locations in Boston Common and Beacon Hill
- Sit on the famous park bench from Good Will Hunting
- Stop at one of Jack Nicholson’s mob hangouts from The Departed
- Purchase a drink at the original Cheers bar
- Hear commentary from the guide, an experienced local actor
Saved to wishlist!
Guided 1.5-hour walking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
139 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
84 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- Maximum of 35 people per group tour departure
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour
- This is a walking tour, so wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Boston Movie Mile Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 46 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBostonWalking Tours - MassachusettsMovie Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - SalemMovie Tours - SalemWalking Tours - Long IslandMovie Tours - Long IslandCategory
Boston Public Library Boston Children's MuseumGranary Burying GroundConcordFenway ParkCheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)Mayflower IISimons IMAX Theatre at New England AquariumOld Sturbridge VillageBoston Old State HouseQuincy MarketMary Baker Eddy LibraryCopley SquareBoston South EndBoston CommonSamuel Adams Boston BreweryBoston LightLEGOLAND® Discovery Center BostonHaymarket BostonIsabella Stewart Gardner Museum