8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Food discount card
Lobster tour only available as an add-on
Departure & Return
Boston, MA, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New England Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boston to Kennebunkport with Optional Lobster Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boston to Kennebunkport with Optional Lobster Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boston to Kennebunkport with Optional Lobster Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBostonShore Excursions - MassachusettsFood Tours - MassachusettsBus Tours - MassachusettsMarkets - MassachusettsPorts of Call Tours - MassachusettsShore Excursions - SalemFood Tours - SalemBus Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemPorts of Call Tours - SalemShore Excursions - Long IslandFood Tours - Long IslandBus Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandPorts of Call Tours - Long IslandCategory
The Old MansePaul Revere HouseBoston Children's MuseumInstitute of Contemporary Art Boston Public Library Otis HouseGranary Burying Ground200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)Charlestown Navy YardLexingtonCopley PlaceWaterfrontHaymarket BostonBoston Old State HouseOld Sturbridge VillageBoston ChinatownMassachusetts State HouseBoston Symphony HallFenway ParkDreamland Wax Museum