- Boston walking tour with an experienced guide
- Explore historic Boston neighborhoods
- Walk parts of the Freedom Trail with an experienced guide
- Learn about Revolutionary events and sites
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly, and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Steps of the Boston Public Library on Dartmouth Street in Copley Square Address: 230 Dartmouth Street, Boston, MA 02116. Note that this tour does not return to the Starting Point.
What To Expect
Walk to the edge of Boston Public Garden to spot picturesque swan boats and the world’s smallest suspension bridge, then snap a ‘can't-miss’ photo of Acorn Street in Beacon Hill. Join the thin, red line of the Freedom Trail at the Massachusetts State House, and follow in the footsteps of early American colonists and revolutionaries. Learn why the Park Street Church was called ‘Brimstone Corner,’ see the graves of Paul Revere and John Hancock in the Granary Burial Ground, then see the 18th-century King’s Chapel.
Continue to the Old and New City Halls, the Old State House, and the Boston Massacre Site, then finish your walk at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, near some of downtown Boston’s best restaurants and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston CityWalks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Walking Tour of Copley Square to Downtown Boston Freedom Trail.