Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover New England’s foliage without any hassle on this seamless tour
- Round-trip transit from your Boston hotel makes logistics stress-free
- Explore New Hampshire’s vibrant and beautiful White Mountains
- Visit locals-frequented scenic viewing points that many tourists overlook
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is conducted in the White Mountains. Regular, luxury restrooms are sometimes not available or easily accessible. If you cannot use a Mountain restroom (hole in the ground, toilet over it) it might be best to self-regulate fluid intakes. We do the best in providing restroom breaks every hour however, there may be times when it is not possible. Thanks!
- Not recommended for travelers who require extensive leg room
- Not intended for travelers who get car sick. We cannot guarantee you your ideal seat.
- Please contact us if you have specific physical requirements
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY New England Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands