Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from our dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; Infant seats are available upon request
- Boarding passes are issued at the ticket booth upon check-in
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the schedule meeting time to check-in, obtain boarding passes and pre-board
- There is a heated, main observation cabin, along with an open top-deck. Both offer great views!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons