4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Official Tour Guide for 4 hours
Meeting point: central place in Boston or hotel centrally located
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Private transportation during the tour
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour will start in Massachusetts State House or in your hotel at a walking distance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-hour Walking Tour in Boston with official tour guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-hour Walking Tour in Boston with official tour guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-hour Walking Tour in Boston with official tour guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-hour Walking Tour in Boston with official tour guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 4-hour Walking Tour in Boston with official tour guide
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBostonWalking Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Tours & TicketsQuincy Market Tours & TicketsPlymouth Tours & TicketsOtis House Tours & TicketsBoston Athenaeum Tours & TicketsSimons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium Tours & TicketsSkywalk Observatory Tours & TicketsCharlestown Navy Yard Tours & TicketsOld South Meeting House Tours & TicketsUSS Constitution Tours & TicketsInstitute of Contemporary Art Tours & TicketsStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Tours & TicketsCopley Place Tours & TicketsBoston Old State House Tours & TicketsRowes Wharf Tours & TicketsCheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub) Tours & TicketsWrentham Village Premium Outlets Tours & TicketsBoylston Street Tours & TicketsBoston North End Tours & TicketsMary Baker Eddy Library Tours & Tickets