Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a scenic sunset cruise on Boston Harbor aboard a traditional tall ship
- Experience a historic sailing vessel on a convenient and affordable outing
- See Boston’s waterfront attractions from a thrilling new perspective
- Enjoy drinks and snacks for purchase from the ship’s galley bar
Departure & Return
Check-in: Our check-in booth with large red signs on top is located across the street from Legal Sea Foods and in front of the New England Aquarium at Central Wharf in Boston. The ships Liberty Clipper and Liberty Star depart from the docks next to the New England Aquarium (north side).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- We suggest that all passengers arrive 15-20 minutes before departure to allow yourself time to check in at the booth which is located on Central Wharf near the New England Aquarium (across from Legal Sea Foods restaurant).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Our crew is happy to help get you onboard! Due to the nature of the vessel, we are unable to accommodate motorized wheelchairs. Surfaces are uneven.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. Your space has been guaranteed at the event and the activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will receive credit for a future sailing. The Company reserves the right to cancel any sail for inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. If the Company cancels your cruise, you may reschedule to another comparable sail or receive a Company credit, but no refund will be issued. Further, the Company may cancel any sail for a private charter in which case a full refund will be issued. The Company reserves the right to substitute vessels for any departure. For groups of 8 or more a 10% minimum gratuity will be added to your booking and you hereby authorize us to charge the gratuity to your credit card as an additional charge.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands