- Travel with ease thanks to an electric motor
- Discover Boulder’s highlights like Chautauqua Park
- Learn about each location from your guide
- Feel secure with a brief training session
Departure & Return
On Broadway between Portland Place and North St. Parking in front of our building and to the side of building. We have an actual store and our own parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ALL RIDERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER! Refunds will not be given to groups with people under 18 please do not book if anyone in your party is under 18.
- All riders approximate height should be provided at time of booking
- All riders approximate weight should be provided at time of booking. *Weight limit of 280 pounds
- Must present an ID and credit card at check-in
- All Riders must be able to ride a bike comfortably upon arrival. Riding a bike means ability to get on regular bike and ride for a distance. This tour is 15 miles with a 1000+ ft elevation gain. Ability to ride a bike before arrival at the store is a requirement. Refunds will not be given to those unable to participate due to inability to ride a bicycle or being uncomfortable riding a Pedego.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet. No refunds will be given to those who refuse to wear a helmet.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pedego Boulder
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands