Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the majestic university city of Oxford on a great-value day trip
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Oxford’s top attractions
- Explore museums, colleges, film locations, and more independently
- Stroll along the River Cherwell and through lush meadows
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the majority of passengers may be students aged 18+; however, all ages and non-students are welcome
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY UK Study Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.