- Enjoy easy round-trip travel from Bournemouth to Stratford-upon-Avon
- Spend time at Warwick Castle, a medieval fortress with extensive grounds
- Embrace your love of Shakespeare with a tour around his hometown
- Check out the Shakespeare Exhibition and browse the artifacts at leisure
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that the majority of passengers may be students aged 18+. However, all ages and non-students are welcome
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY UK Study Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.