3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Turn Susec Canyon into a natural playground on a half-day canyoning trip from Bovec. With a professional guide, spend three hours exploring, hiking, swimming, sliding and more. Your tour includes use of a safety helmet and instruction needed for safe adventuring.
- 3-hour morning or afternoon canyoning excursion in Susec Canyon
- Enjoy the rugged Slovenian wilderness
- Trek through alpine forest, slide down smooth rock face and swim in sparkling waters
- Expert guidance and helmet included
- Free roundtrip transport from central Bovec
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Opportunity for sanitization, and face masks if needed
Changing rooms, toilets and cars are disinfected after every tour!
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Industrijska cona 4, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Parking lot, toilet, shower, changing room, locker provided
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Froccs Rafting Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyoning in Susec Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyoning in Susec Canyon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyoning in Susec Canyon
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesBovecClimbing - BledClimbing - TriesteClimbing - LjubljanaCategory