- 2-day kayaking course on the Soca River
- Expert kayaking guide paddles along with you
- All necessary equipment included
- Pickup and drop-off in central Bovec each day
Departure & Return
The starting point for the kayak course is in our office in the center of Bovec (main square). You will recognize us by two red flags with our logo in front of the office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the laws of water flow and how to look out for hazards as you paddle for several miles. Practice the techniques you learned while your instructor coaches you.
After your time on the river, transfer back to Bovec and take some time to talk about the day's paddle and what you learned.
Day 2 has a similar itinerary but the section of the river is determined by your progress from the previous day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people without swimming knowledge.
- Not recommended for guests with BMI higher than: for women 30, for men 40.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sport Mix
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms