- See a reenactment of the novel The Shepherd of the Hills by Harold Bell Wright
- Watch a tale about life in the Ozark Mountains in the late 1800s
- Perfect for groups and families—this Branson show has outdoor seating
- Choose between general admission, a VIP ticket, or a family pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Shepherd of the Hills, 5586 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-8129
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is an outside theatre so please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Shepherd of the Hills
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.