- See a reenactment of the novel The Shepherd of the Hills by Harold Bell Wright
- Watch a tale about life in the Ozark Mountains in the late 1800s
- Perfect for groups and families—this Branson show has outdoor seating
- Choose between general admission, a VIP ticket, or a family pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Shepherd of the Hills, 5586 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-8129
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is an outside theatre so please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Shepherd of the Hills
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.