- Admission ticket to the Titanic Museum in Branson, Missouri
- Walk along an exact replica of the Titanic’s sweeping Grand Staircase
- Touch water that is 28 degrees Fahrenheit (-2.2 Celsius) and see a real iceberg
- Take a look into the boiler room of the Titanic
- Sit in a lifeboat that is true-to-size and hear stories of the Titanic’s passengers
- Gain insight into the tragedy of the Titanic in the museum’s realistic exhibits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTitanic Museum, 3235 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-3551
What To Expect
With your boarding pass, receive a brief biography of one of the Titanic's passengers or crew members, with details about their lives and time aboard the Titanic. At the end of your tour, enter the Memorial Room and discover the fate of your assigned person.
The museum is a half-scale model of the Titanic. Upon entering, gain insights into the size and scale of the original ship. Walk through multiple exhibit rooms in cabins, hallways, and parlors to learn about the ship and its passengers. Admire the grand staircase, valued at one million dollars, which has been meticulously recreated aboard this model ship. Third-class cabins, first-class suites, and other areas have been built to original scale.
Also included in the exhibits: a room where you can touch an authentic iceberg and experience the chill of the icy waters where the Titanic sank. Walk along decks that slope at the same angle as the decks when the ship went down.
Spend as much time as desired at the museum, gaining insight into one of the most famous shipwrecks of recent history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedar Bay Entertainment LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket.