Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 11-day tour of Slovakia from Bratislava, with a local guide
- Discover charming Bratislava and the mines and castles of UNESCO-listed Banská Štiavnic
- See the Gothic architecture of the Spis region, including Levoča and Spis Castle, Slovakia’s largest medieval fortress
- View Orava Castle and Čachtice Castle, once home to the murderous countess, Elizabeth Bathory
- Explore an ice cave, and hike and river raft in the Plieniny, Slovak Paradise and High Tatras National Parks
- Ride a cable car to Lomnica Peak in the High Tatras Mountains to witness the bird's-eye views
- Accommodation, breakfasts, air-conditioned transportation and airport pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointAirport pickup available from: Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Košice
Return DetailsDrop-off is available at the following airports: Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest and Košice
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- OPERATED BY Explore Slovakia Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.