Are you interested in?
46 Tours & Activities
Devin Castle (Devinsky Hrad) Tours
17 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
131 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Indulge in a relaxing day at Devin Castle, on the banks of a river. You’ll take an interesting tour of the castle, where you can learn all about the history of the region. Also get the chance to try red and blackcurrant wine, famous in the region. The experienced sommeliers will tell you all you need to know about the local specialty. This is an ideal tour for travelers who enjoy nature, culture, and the finer things in life.
- Entry to the Devin Castle is included
- Wine tastings are provided
- Enjoy a relaxing day outside the city
- Experience rural Slovakia and its produce
Saved to wishlist!
Car, van or minibus transportation
Entry fee to Devin Castle
Departure & Return
Departure PointNámestie Eugena Suchoňa 2, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know in which hotel are you staying at the old town area, else default pickup location near historical opera building will be valid. Please write us the name of the hotel where you
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Need at least 2 paying adults to start the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOUR4U s.r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Devin Castle Tour with Currant Wine Tasting?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Devin Castle Tour with Currant Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 46437P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaBus Tours - SchwechatArchaeology Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatHalf-day Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - ViennaArchaeology Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaHalf-day Tours - ViennaBus Tours - BudapestArchaeology Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory