2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Slovakia on a 2-day private tour that covers a number of the country’s historic sights. Visit the UNESCO-listed sites of Banska Stiavnica and Spis Castle, explore four national parks including the Low and High Tatras parks, learn about the rich history of this European nation, and more. Your package includes overnight accommodation, one breakfast, one dinner, a private guide, and private transportation.
- See the best of Slovakia on a 2-day private excursion
- Visit four castles, two UNESCO sites, and four national parks
- Learn about the history of Slovakia from your tour guide
- Lodging, some meals, private guide, and transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Castles entrance fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Cable car fees (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Bratislava.
Transfer from Vienna instead of Bratislava is available upon request at a charge. Please contact us prior to booking.
- Ivanka Airport, Bratislava Slovakia
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Orava castle is opened for the visitors also in the winter season. Because of the difficulty of it’s terrain, and in the case of unfavorable weather conditions, we recomend to the visitors wearing good and fitted shoes for tough terrains (not recomended – summer sneakers for example.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Active Travel Slovakia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of Slovakia in two days?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of Slovakia in two days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
The best of Slovakia in two days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBratislavaBus Tours - SchwechatOvernight Tours - SchwechatMulti-day Tours - SchwechatHistorical Tours - SchwechatBus Tours - ViennaOvernight Tours - ViennaMulti-day Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaBus Tours - BudapestOvernight Tours - BudapestMulti-day Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory
Open-Air Mining Museum (Slovenské Banské Múzeum) Tours & TicketsFranciscan Square (Frantiskanske Namestie) Tours & TicketsHlavne Namestie Tours & TicketsBratislava Old Town Hall (Stara Radnica) Tours & TicketsGrassalkovich Palace (Grasalkovicov Palac) Tours & TicketsPrimate's Palace (Primaciálny Palác) Tours & Tickets