- Bike tour pairs great food and drink with high country exercise
- Safely and responsibly bar hop by bike, burning calories along the way
- Go behind-the-scenes at the highest-elevation distillery in the US
- Get tips on the best seasonal beers or small-batch spirits to order at each stop
Departure & Return
There's also a coffee shop connected to the bike shop, so come early and grab an espresso! Free parking onsite.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English & Spanish)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Confirmation will be sent within 12 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breck Bike Fun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.