- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Taste a variety of locally produced beers
- Discover the area with ease on a fat bike
- Relax in return transportation to Breckenridge
Departure & Return
Ridden store front in the La Cima Mall. Parking in rear (Tanopah Lot) off of Ridge Street. Directions: South end of town at the La Cima Mall. Ridden is located on the garden level beneath Sancho's Taqueria. Return point: Return transportation is provided back into the town of Breckenridge.
The tour will end at the Breckenridge Distillery and the travelers will be shuttled back into town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Call if booking more than 4 people
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ridden
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Fat Bike Beer & Distillery Tour.